Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Cafe' Racer Style Motorcycle Frame & Jig Plans

I am looking for motorcycle frame plans for all other motorcycle other than the chopper or HD bikes.
    I would like to find plans for cafe' racer style bikes, such as Ducati, Triumph, Norton, Honda, Kawasaki etc.
    Also, I would like to find plans to build frame jigs for this style of bike.
    I have search the net exstensivley, and have found little or no infomation, and the infomation I have received is very vague at best.
    Does anybody know where I can find these plans or at least send me in the right direction?

Thank-you,
    John Gonsalves

Check Out http://www.chopperunderground.com/forums/index.php. Not Brand specific, lots of good discussion and play by play threads.

DSRbikes

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137