Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Smile Merry Christmas to Y`all out there

Merry Christmas to y`all I hope you know the meaning of Christmas

Jesus` birth

Inferno Forge

Chris

I think there are too many people out there who have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. Anyway, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bryce
    BB Farm Supply
    Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC

Merry Christmas from Calgary Alberta Canada.

And did I mention my wife bought me a Dynasty 300DX for the next three Christmas' ? She knows what Christmas is all about.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Regards RW.

Default And to you, too.

Merry Christmas y'all from the Lonestar State. May the wonders of His birth, life and scrifice fill the hearts of you and your family this holiday season and throughout the upcoming year.
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

Posting Permissions