Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tigman250
    the d-rings are on the back of a CHEVY if you have a FORD you would put them on the front.......anyone guess why??
    so you can pull it off the road it died on.

everyone knows that.
    nothing is better than to see someone get there finger cut off the frist day

Tigcheez:
    I take offense to your signature, speaking as a person that lost a finger due to the incompentence of a coworker, if you think it is so good you should try it. I'll supply the surgical instrument, a chainsaw perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by pjseaman
    Tigcheez:
    I take offense to your signature
    I was hoping I wasn't the only one. The real world is NOT OCC. We take safety seriously as professionals in our trade. Please don't make light of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tigman250
    woooooooa easy guys it was meant to be a lighthearted joke, didn't mean to offend and i am very sory if i did. i currently own a GMC, i have owned them all and i have to be honest although my GMC has treated me the best, the others didn't beat me up either.

again sory if i offended

Its all in good fun
    Last edited by BADSBRD; 09-23-2005 at 09:46 AM.

Well back to the bumper That's a real nice job and I don't care what it's on. Looks real good and best of all STRONG!
    If you got a minute to kill ...work it to death!
    Miller 301 TrailBlazer
    40+ yr old Miller 250 amp Buzz Box

Like was asked, where do you plan on putting your plate? Also, for those Ford guys out there, of course you like them all, you're putting up with a Ford after all Just kidding!

-dath

Good looking piece of work. I live in the country, for my needs back up lights set in some stubby pipe protectors would be more advantageous.

Default nice job

The bumber looks great! Looks like a very good job to me..that's something you can be proud of... It would have probably took me 2 days to do that *LOL* Nice work!
    Farris

that bumper kicks ass
    "Why go around the mudhole when you can go through it"

Miller Bobcat 250

Miller Syncrowave 200

Lincoln Pro-Core 100

Default Sorry for my late replies....

Thanks everyone for your comments....

The license plate is going to be put in the back window. I am in the process of making a tailgate tire carrier. It's going to be like one of those you see for 850, but I probably can do it for around 100 out of some 1 3/4" DOM.

The thickness of the metal is 0.26" thick. It's heavy duty for the boulders that I climb over....