Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Name of my co.?

Question Name of my co.?

I need a name for my co. My name is Chris Jones (Wireburner) any ideas?

Inferno Forge

Chris

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

E Z welding
    Thanks for reading I hope my post helped

Ryan

if you intend to put out a yellow pages add somthing with 1 and or A first would help.
    how about A wireburner or 1 wireburner Chris's wire burning ??Chris's burnt wire.
    ya i know no imagination LOL

what type of welding do you intend to do?? in shop or field work or pipe work? or anything they will pay you for??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Chris Jones Welding Co.
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

Default Company name...

Don't get too carried away. You want people to KNOW what you do when they see the company name, not guess if you "burn wire" and they don't need any burnt so keep looking for a welder. CJ Welding is pretty straight forward and self-explanatory.

Just my .02 worth.

Ronnie Lyons
    Jim Kober
    dba as J&R Metal Works

its also close to the front of the phone book. welding in the title is a good idea, stick to the kiss roule.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

A1 CJ's Welding. Or... A1 CJ's Mechanical Fusion Engineering... ( not too many call it Mechanical Fusion engineering)

Cool

Hey what about Tradsmen Welding