Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default The Grill to end all

I built this grill when i was in tech school. I built it for a desing contest but never got around to entering it. I later on sold the grill to the local fire department.

The grill was built useing a miller Aero wave and a dynasty 300DX. had a great time making it. the shop teacher had to kick me out of the shop a few times at 10 pm .

well guys enjoy

The Fat Kid
    Andy

PS included a pic of my Rose that i made too
    Attached Images Attached Images

Excellent! You did a great job and you just gave quite a promo for that school.

Show off!

Seriously, that is super cool. Keep up that kind of work and we'll be seeing you on TV.

That grill is sweet. Nice job!

Default sweet!

sweet job man! anychance of getting the blue prints or plans forit? if so let me know ur email and ill send u man thanks man, and again sweet job!

nice grill......mmmmmmmmmmmm burgers

Thumbs up hot licks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fat Kid View Post
    I built this grill when i was in tech school. I built it for a desing contest but never got around to entering it. I later on sold the grill to the local fire department.

The grill was built useing a miller Aero wave and a dynasty 300DX. had a great time making it. the shop teacher had to kick me out of the shop a few times at 10 pm .

well guys enjoy

The Fat Kid
    Andy

PS included a pic of my Rose that i made too
    I bet the fire department absolutly flipped over that one , you made some real hot licks , the local fire department here would be absoluly wild about one like that.

Grill is fantastic, but also interested on that last pic of the rose. Tried some from some cheap welding project book...OOOOGLY!!!!!!!!
    Is there a pattern you could send me?
    thanks,
    bert
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time