Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    I think Math is very imoprant I agree with you about the english because I am not no good at it myself
    Spelling is fairly IMPORTANT too!

Default example(i think)

lets say you have a 70 foot vessle with 1 3/4 inch walls, 5 foot diameter, 3 manways of different sizes, various nozzels and baffels. the prints are in front of you with all of the info you need. you have 2 10 ton cranes. how do you rig and move the thing properly and safely without the proper math knowlege?

as for english, if you open a shop, how do you talk to investers and customers intellegently to land the big bucks?

i'm just a dumb hick but, i don't want anyone to know that untill i get their buisiness.
    hope that clears a little up for you

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Thank you i get why you need all this stuff after all. I asked everyone at the shop abou physics they say you dotn need it foor anything to do with welding its metalurlergy (sp)
    Thanks for reading I hope my post helped

Ryan

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137