Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dynsaty 300 DX

Hybrid View

Default Dynsaty 300 DX

My wife just bought me a Dynasty 300DX tigrunner for Christmas, and I am planning to set it up in my home shop. I am wondering what the minimum amperage requirements are for this machine when using standard 220V single phase?

My house pannel is rated for 200 amps, but my service is only 100A, however I could have it upgraded. I have 50A 220V service to my shop, which is on a seperate line from the 110V recepticles in the shop.

I haven't received the machine yet, but I would like to have the shop ready for when it arrives.

Thanks, Jonathan

Go to the link at the top of this page, where it says "products" Find the Dynasty, & download the manual. All the stuff you need is in there.
    HTH

It looks like I will be upgrading the shop power, maybe the house power as well.
    Anyone running a 300DX on 220V (65 amp minimun requirement for breaker) with only 100amp service to the house?

wow great x-mas present congrats.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES