Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default You guys are alot of help...

I've been reading your stuff on here for a little over a year now and decided to join the board. I've been welding now for about a year also and I AM HOOKED!!! I mean i've got it bad. Everything i look at i imagine layin a bead on it, my wife thinks i am crazy A guy i know loaned me a Lincoln 225, all his grinders, ox/cet, drill press, etc. 'cause he never uses it. Needless to say i've burned quite a few rods trying to gain experience. Well i will be purchasing a MM175 in a few weeks to be able to weld under 1/8" stuff. Once again, thank you "veterans" for offering your experience on this board, you help alot of guys like me! PS-I am self employed doing mostly carpentry and motorcycle painting, but would love to make some dough welding. If any of you have any ideas about some welding projects that would pay off, send them my way.

Welcome aboard. You can always try to make Mini-Choppers they do seem to be popular and are fun to make.

I have a family member who has started selling those mini bikes. He did not build them himself but he has done fairly well as a side project. And with Christmas just around the corner. There's not much too those little things. Deer stands are pretty popular around here.
    Last edited by RYNO; 11-19-2006 at 07:32 PM. Reason: after thought

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137