Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Default New on this site

hey guys, I am new to this site and i have been welding for about 5 years now in jr. high and in highschool im currently in grade 12 and was just informed I will be starting a youth apprenticeship at a near by shop. I am going to be signing up for a college program to become a welder. Hopefully if I have any questions about different types of welds, projects etc. ill get all my answers here. Currently i am able to weld with SMAW and GMAW and also have some experence with the torch welding.

Welcome
    yes I believe that you will learn a lot here . its really cool and their are a lot of nice guys her with lots of knolidge
    good luck on your carrer. sounds like you are on the right track.
    I think you will learn a lot in your aprentiship. . . I still ask lots of questions
    and its all a lot of fun
    Welcome and enjoy

Richard

PS I hope that you find that most welders are nice guys and will do a lot to help, at least that is my experience

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.