Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you want it to be "cutting edge" and trendy then there is only one material to make it out of and that is polished treadplate.
    I make stuff out of it all day everyday....just figure out where to hinge it etc...
    You'd prolly have 4-500 bucks in it for material using 3003 brite tread aluminum and the bracing but it'll look super cool and he can just keep polishing it just like the fire truck guys do!! Also I seen polish at Lowes for their truck tool boxes.
    You could also make it out of plywood and then cover it with the tin .060 stuff they use for rockgaurd on trailers and stuff like that.
    You could also use neon lights and get some really good effects too!

Sorry I haven't been able to respond sooner, been really busy these past days. But I do like all the ideas. I'll see what would be possible to do, and let you know what's going to happen.
    Thanks,
    SRL

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.