Quote Originally Posted by dseman View Post
If the filler melts below 840F, and joins metal through bonding by capillary action, then it is soldering. If it melted above 840F, but below the melting point of the object being joined, then it would be called brazing. This stuff is solder.
I would not even call it that good! Its just zinc based "pot" metal. Real brazing and soldering materials are aluminum/silicon based, with some of the real solf solders having lead and tin as well. This stuff has no ductility, and in fact can cause the base metal to become brittle depending on the alloy.