Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welding trailer

Hybrid View

Hammer Guest

Default Welding trailer

Designed and built a trailer to mount a Bobcat 250 welder/generater on. This trailer includes accesories such as a cable tree,lockable tool box, and a lockable rack that holds 2 six gallon gas cans, and a diamond plate bed. This trailer was designed to allow easy removal of all accessories and machine,and sides can be installed to permite use as a utility trailer or ATV hauler.Internal wiring harness and tail light cages for damage control complete the project.
    Attached Images Attached Images

very very nice just need a slush guard in that climate

One piece of wisedom to pass along, a year or so back I heard of a fellow that didn't play union games and had someone spike his gasoline, you might want to cover the spout ends of your spare fuel containers, it will also prevent siphoning.

Oh yea, very nice rig. I really like the black boxes with the checkerplate lid

nice setup
    looks great

Quote Originally Posted by pjseaman
    One piece of wisedom to pass along, a year or so back I heard of a fellow that didn't play union games and had someone spike his gasoline, you might want to cover the spout ends of your spare fuel containers, it will also prevent siphoning.

Oh yea, very nice rig. I really like the black boxes with the checkerplate lid
    Cool trailer,

A note along the lines of the above post....don't take platic gas cans onto a commercial site....OSHA requires steel cans.

That looks like a setup I need to invest in to build some corrals for people !!

I would suggest some kind of locking mechinism for that trailer ....... its mass and even a lil s10 could drive away with it

nice job -

Dawg

Thumbs up trailer

First of all, that is the nicest weld trailer ever, u did a *****in job on that one i might have to make one myself. Did u build the whole thing from scratch or did u start with a trialer? Thanks, Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Designed and built a trailer to mount a Bobcat 250 welder/generater on. This trailer includes accesories such as a cable tree,lockable tool box, and a lockable rack that holds 2 six gallon gas cans, and a diamond plate bed. This trailer was designed to allow easy removal of all accessories and machine,and sides can be installed to permite use as a utility trailer or ATV hauler.Internal wiring harness and tail light cages for damage control complete the project.
    That looks really nice. The pics look like Wisconsin.
    Kirk Kopitzke
    Service Technician
    Miller Electric Mfg. Co.

The craftsmanship of your trailer is good advertising when you wheel into a jobsite!

very nice job. your frame is made of what type of material please?

I need to build one of these