Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

you know where i could get the the neat winter coats for the welders????
    i dont understand the ??
    i shot you an e-mail to the address above, or you could clear it up here if you want.
    DYN200 is a nice welder i wish i could have gotten one but i'm ok with the TA i have for now.
    if you lay down your argon bottle be shore to build a gage guard into the cart to keep it safe.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Here is the cart I built for my 150 STL and 625 plasma cutter.

tramper
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up

tramper
    looks good. thats one solid cart, you could hit it with the car and wory about the car not the welder.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

must have put it togather wrong as it came back as undiliverable ??
    drop me an e-mail i have a link in my sig. line.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    tramper
    looks good. thats one solid cart, you could hit it with the car and wory about the car not the welder.
    Agreed!

The first thing that crossed my mind was a 90mm main gun wouldn't look too far out of place. Maybe a flex mount .50 cal. for secondary armament?
    Tom Veatch
    Wichita, KS

Default tig cart

fun 4 now
    just kidding on where to get welding covers/ i have seen your site and quality work so when i finish the cart with your smarts I will give you a call with spects for one for me / if your willing ?/thanks
    pat / reederrd @aol.com

cool i got your e-mail, just drop me a line when you are ready.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

Default In progress....

......her is my modified Hobart/Miller cart.....I added 12" to the front legs and 20 1/2" for the rear supports.....rear wheels are from TSC two for $9 and the front are Northern Tool specials........the material used to add to the cart came from Sam's club....well there dumpster anyway
    Mike
    UPDATE:
    I tossed the modified into the scrap pile after a couple of issues and decided to go the way of Da Catt (BillDaCatt) I used his basic design and added a few touches to help make it my own......what do you guys think of the paint job (flat black and beige for the wheels).
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 84ZMike; 02-07-2007 at 05:17 PM.
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Added pics of my new cart.
    Mike
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

I made this welding cart for the wire welder & oxy/acc. many years ago. It's actually a revamped stand for an old table saw that had seen it's better days. Since I got the TIG I never use the wire wilder (needs parts) but I still use the cart to move the Oxy./acc. around when needed.