Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

But not a total retard like some !!!

Hey guys we're adults here....this is for fun and idea swaping...lets keep it that way. We all have to put up with enough crap in the field. don't let it spill over here. Go get a myspace page if you wanna trash somebody...SSS
    Last edited by SkidSteerSteve; 12-25-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Your Uncle takes a welding course and is so proud of himself he welds all the Neices and nephews up a present for Christmas.

They all break (where they were welded) and all your cousins bring them to you to get fixed!

Amos F

I can't believe I fixed 23 of those herons yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Amos F. View Post
    Your Uncle takes a welding course and is so proud of himself he welds all the Neices and nephews up a present for Christmas.

They all break (where they were welded) and all your cousins bring them to you to get fixed!

Amos F

I can't believe I fixed 23 of those herons yesterday
    I know how that feels. I'm getting tired of fixing someone elses screwups.

You blow your nose after work and there's so much metal in it that you feel the need to "show" people.

Talking

When you are at the bar having an argument with your buddies, and you give the guy who just accidently ran a lit cigarette into your hand a "dirty look", and without missing a stroke, you just keep on talking!

S--I Guest

Lightbulb you might be a welder if...

you wake up and can smell the smell of fresh bought steel

YMBAWI....you have a pair of gloves just for handling new steel.

YMBAWI.....You have ever welded something to your flatbed because you forgot the ratchet straps.

SSS
    Last edited by SkidSteerSteve; 12-27-2006 at 09:55 PM.

SSS, I tried the rolled foil filler last night on pop cans. It works but not as well as a 1/16th rod.

YMBAWI: You can make animal shapes by connecting the dots on your arms or back.

So, let's be honest......how many of you have actually tried the aluminum foil thing since it was posted?? Come on, fess up. As JonnyTIG stated, it doesn't really work, but it's fun to try. SSS