Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 43 of 71 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    just because she seems ok with it, dose not mean she is. us old married guys can tell you looks can be deceiving, you best be getting her some thing nice. they always say one thing when they mean another. you cant get away with skipping a X-Mas gift, she will make you pay X10 for that.

haha yeaa........ i know .... but at least that got her naming things she wanted , which i promptly went out and purchased, i try and keep her happy she's a good one offered to go through my parts list for my bike on a few occasions

can't remember if this one was in here or not but..

YMBAW if .. when you see a fire your first reaction is to put it out with your hands ..... ( yea the bike caught on fire today... you can guess what my first line of defense was .. )

cheers

Default welder if

If your daughter has "a set o lean ******s"

YMBAW if .. when you see a fire your first reaction is to put it out with your hands .....

Thank G@D!! I always thought I might be the only one!!!!!!!!
    grabbing hot metal with bare hands, etc. My friend's famous quote is:
    "nope, that wasn't hot"
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    YMBAW if .. when you see a fire your first reaction is to put it out with your hands .....

Thank G@D!! I always thought I might be the only one!!!!!!!!
    grabbing hot metal with bare hands, etc. My friend's famous quote is:
    "nope, that wasn't hot"

haha yea i mean if its not glowing .. its not hot... right ??

though it was painfully apparent to me today when i realized i did not have a fire extinguisher in the garage as i threw my flaming gas tank with about a gallon and a half or so of fuel in it into the yard while my carbs continued to flame....... good times ..

New here just read all of the post and guilty of most.
    Here is mine:
    If you wash your hands before you go to the bathroom. (If at all)
    You rent a tool from the rental yard and break it. On the return tell them that you can fix better than new and they let you fix it. Then leave with with a bunch of repairs for them. It happened to me I get all of there repairs now!
    Last edited by Rick C; 12-23-2008 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beetlejac View Post
    If your daughter has "a set o lean ******s"
    Could somebody translate this one for me? I'm serious.

I mean, I get the word play on acetylene, but what does she have a lean set of? Could somebody give a word that it rhymes with maybe? Is it something that we might not describe as lean in the USA? This censorship stuff is a bit ridiculous.

You have work shirts that look like this but still haven't thrown them away.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

I'll ruin this thread if nobody answers me.

Quote Originally Posted by shorerider16 View Post
    You have work shirts that look like this but still haven't thrown them away.
    WOW!!! ONLY 1 DAY AT WORK?!!! D@MMNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmm....think a leather welding jacket may be in order????

Far as that "word play"....no clue here either! I just dismiss it as someone trying to get our goat!!! Whoever is on the forum for a little while, knows how to use the other keys like @ for a, ! for i, etc....like someone recently posted a thread something that was inappropriate......if someone doesn't explain it soon, just write it off in your mind as someone you don't want to know anyway...
    Last edited by Bert; 01-01-2009 at 04:29 AM.
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time