Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast

You buy a new shirt and jeans and the first thing the wife says to you is that she better not find you in the garage wearing either of them.

The garage smells like a steel mill and the garbage bag that makes it to the curb contains 20lbs of grinder debris from the chop saw every couple months.

Your neighbor asks you what you do in the garage to make so much noise? And the only short answer they will understand is to say "Stuff".

YMBAWI: When your firefighter buddies show off their expensive new fireproof shirts, and your only comment is 'na, they burn'

Default metal

Quote Originally Posted by mudtrucker01 View Post
    you could set off a metal detector naked (after all my years of welding and grinding i think i could)
    That is sweet! I think the two 10" rods in my back would do, but I think that there is more in my lungs to do the trick!!!
    Millermatic 210
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 625 X-treme
    Hobart Champion 16 W/
    Miller 8VS Suitcase
    Miller 3035 Spool Gun
    Tons of Tools
    Microwave
    Laptop and Printer
    Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

..... if you have only ONE pair of jeans without holes in the them (for going out on Saturday of course) and they don't feel near as comfortable as the others
    Esab Multimaster
    Esab Migmaster
    Miller 251D
    Miller Bobcat (old old)
    Lincoln Crackerbox
    9,000 SF of crap

YMBAWI you ever used your O/A torch to get your charcoal briquets going because you ran out of charcoal lighting fluid

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel View Post
    YMBAWI you ever used your O/A torch to get your charcoal briquets going because you ran out of charcoal lighting fluid
    Thats the way I alwaze do it.

Default you might be a welder if.....

You and your wife have an inside joke about inconel 718....

Quote Originally Posted by weldingtipsandtricks View Post
    You and your wife have an inside joke about inconel 718....
    That's funny. This isn't meant as an insult: I picture you and your wife sitting on the couch like Beavis and Butthead. She says "He said inconel 718" and you say "Yeah. Huh, huh."

you may be a welder: if your dad says when he leands his gas powered gen/welder "if it gets stole its me and you out back of the barn" he told me it when he let me use it to build my trailer

may be a welder if: you know all the phone numbers to the local welding shops, junk yards and machine shops