Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 4dstang View Post
    You might be a welder if...

Your neighbors know when you are home from the grinder.

CB

you might be a welder when everone in your neighborhood that was outside cooking out and having a good time gives you hateful looks, hollers at you, and shoots their 45 magnum in the air then go in very angry when they see you drag out the welding table, grinder, welding machine and your holie welding clothing
    Last edited by joshua27818; 07-10-2008 at 09:28 AM.

Default co2

if you turn the wire speed on your MIG welder down and hit the trigger to let the co2 stop a small fire that could potentaly damage presious jewls and where swatting would hurt worse than the fire

i now keep a small bucket of water handy and i don't sit to get down to weld, i kneel

OK, mine isn't that clever, but here goes. When you welding supply rep thinks something is wrong because he hasn't seen you in a week. Then begins calling your house to check up on you, you might be a welder?!

you might be a weldor if you ever put your leathers and helmet on flipped down to try and catch some sleep! happens in the shop at college all the time hahaha

I haven't read all the previous posts but here goes.......

You might be a weldor if Miller sends you Christmas Cards every year and you have a "standing invitation" to the annual company BBQ.
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Default You know....

You know you're a welder when you blow your nose at the end of the day and it looks like powder graphite.

You know you're a welder when you spend more time on the site than with your wife!
    Millermatic 210
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 625 X-treme
    Hobart Champion 16 W/
    Miller 8VS Suitcase
    Miller 3035 Spool Gun
    Tons of Tools
    Microwave
    Laptop and Printer
    Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

Question

You know you're a welder when you blow your nose at the end of the day and it looks like powder graphite.
    ouch!!! been there , hate that.
    a nice shot of J.D. will clean the throat out after a long day, question is. dose that stuff start to rust in the tummy ???
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Wd40

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    ouch!!! been there , hate that.
    a nice shot of J.D. will clean the throat out after a long day, question is. dose that stuff start to rust in the tummy ???
    A quick blast before you start will reduce that . . . .
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

Default You know...

You know you're a welder when they start an ore mine in your driveway!
    You know you're a welder when you visit the U.S.S Midway, which is now a museum, and you're looking at all the welds!
    Last edited by lanceman73; 07-16-2008 at 12:55 PM.
    Millermatic 210
    Syncrowave 200
    Spectrum 625 X-treme
    Hobart Champion 16 W/
    Miller 8VS Suitcase
    Miller 3035 Spool Gun
    Tons of Tools
    Microwave
    Laptop and Printer
    Speakers in the Back for all to hear Sirius Radio!

Did the same thing a the U.S.S. Missouri

IF... on friday a buddy asks what you doing this weekend not to party cause something broke