Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 71 1234561151 ... LastLast

Default You might be a weldor if....

Ok, time to take a break from the technical stuff and have some fun. Let's see who can come up with the funniest (yet, probably true) way to finish that statement. There will be a prize......ok, not really, but it sounded good. Have fun with it. SSS

Here's mine:

....you constantly have a "sunburn" from your bicep to just above your wrist.

...your clothes catch on fire more than once a day

You pick up a piece of steel that you just welded.
    Don't ask me to do a dam thing, I'm retired
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Linclon Idealarc sp 200
    Thermodyne Econo-pak50
    Victor O/A tourch.

Your hood has holes all around the chin and weighs more than when it was new.

You run around with a striker attached to your belt loop.
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

...if you paint everything blue by default.

if you use more burn ointment than the local ER.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default might be a welder if....

When asked what you do for a hobby - you reply that you "melt metal" and golf. When pressed for an explanation - cutting, grinding, forming, and joining metals is fun. TIG, MIG, Stick, Plasma, Oxy are the tools for my metal hobby - as is my Driver on the golf course.

Your kitchen oven mitts are the first use for your new welding gloves...then they move to the shop.......(and yes, I'm single, but they work so much better than those traditional cooking mitts...besides, they're clean! they don't move to the shop until later)

huummmm i might gust have to try that.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES