Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

You think welding cap is formal dress at a black tye event.
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Your dogs like to hang with you in the garage, you put them in the house 'cause you're going arc & spark. They don't make autodarkening hoods for dogs - do they?

Default You might be an OLD welder if...

...when God said "let there be light" you said "cover your eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by SkidSteerSteve View Post
    Your kitchen oven mitts are the first use for your new welding gloves...then they move to the shop...
    Good to know I'm not the only one! I even got a friend using them in her kitchen!
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Millermatic 250X
    Hypertherm PowerMax 1100

you analyze the welds on everything while shopping whith the girlfriend..

Quote Originally Posted by racebronco View Post
    That is pretty funny. I was recently in Paris Las Vegas' reproduction Eiffel tower. I thought that they were good welds for being 460' up in the air!

BRK

Quote Originally Posted by racebronco View Post
    Maybe THAT's my problem... She just doesn't understand why I'm always trying to figure out how stuff is built...

Here's another one:

Somebody asks you to borrow your BOBCAT and you drop off a big blue box, not the skid-steer.....(they weren't amused, but I got my point across....it's a Caterpillar!)

SSS

Default You might be a welder........

........if your snot could be used as filler metal.
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

You might be a welder if...........

......Everyone is always asking - "Couldn't you just by something like that?"
    Chop it and ride it,
    Tim

------------------
    Lincoln SP135T
    Miller Spectrum 375

If every magnet you own has grinding dust stuck to it...
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at