Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SkidSteerSteve View Post
    YMBAWI....My girlfriend-soon-to-be-fiance brought up a good point the other day. She honestly told me she never worries about me running around on her with another woman (and I never, ever, ever would. I'd have to be completely stupid to lose/hurt the best thing in my life)....it's the equipment that has her worried!! True story

SSS
    Miller isn't a company, it's a cult.

you walk into a walmart, lowes, or any place with exposed bar-joists and bridging and stand there staring at the ceiling mouth wide open looking at holes burnt thru the decking,
    you install a cremater for funeral home and they offer you 25% discount because your half burnt up already from sparks

Thumbs up Not only a cult - it's also philosophy!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-GMAW View Post
    Miller isn't a company, it's a cult.
    I am sure with you on that description!

The other day I was listening to some "Old Time" radio station that was playing an "old time" Bob Dylan song, "Tangled Up in Blue". Now what pops into my mind - "What an insightful love song" or "That's profound social commentary" - oh no, I immediately picture myself checking out the inventory at my local Miller distributor!

Man do I need help or at least some de-programming! (The family has suggested this for the last 20 years)

Default ymbawi

you have weekend away and get back to see a pile of what looks like scarp iorn in your driveway and ends up
    being work that people has drop off.
    and try to cyfer out what is what

hay skidsteer to bad your not geting paid for these threads.
    miller bobcat 250
    wc 115a
    spoolmatic 30a
    centery 250 mic
    2 lincoln 225 stick
    a 1954 hobart portable welder w/ willies jeep engine

These threads are certainly worthy of a few fire blankets!
    Jonny

Dynasty 300DX
    Esab PCM 1000

Default ymbawi

if you take the flux off of 308 rods to make shish ke bob skewers
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Cool

You are sitting in the TV room across from the wife, Looking at the new Miller book when you get to the middle and turn it sideways as if it were a playmate spread. The wife without saying a word just laughs.
    YMBAWI. True story!

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restrants.

Default good job

hey skidsteersteve great job on this monster. very well worth it

Have A Good One yall

Triggerman, B-E-A-UTIFUL DOG!!!!!!!! Mines is almost 4year old. 1/2 Lab and 1/2 Border Collie. Smart as a whip, but as our puppie trainer had said, "sometimes too smart is NOT a good thing, they have a mind of their own! Like when Nani always jumps in the drivers seat and I have to tell her she didn't pass her drivers test yet

SkidSteerSteve: This is my 3rd day to get through this thread!!! Great Job everyone!!!!!!!! SSS, if Miller doesn't send you a jacket for this, send me your address and I'll send you a box of Hawaiian chocolate! If anything, it'll make your ol lady happy!!!!!
    bert
    Hawaiianmetalworks@hotmail.com
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

sooo......since miller seems to like this thread enough to start their own....

http://millerelectric.cmail1.com/.as...welderwhen.php

I think the original guy should at least get a miller jacket or something.....
    SSS