Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast

might have already been said..

... you take 15 trips a day to the basement to reset the breaker...

Quote Originally Posted by SkidSteerSteve View Post
    Your kitchen oven mitts are the first use for your new welding gloves...then they move to the shop.......
    I just saw a TV commercial for a new product...the Ov Glove. A new full five finger glove for the kitchen.......'bout time the culinary world caught up with the welding world SSS

Startford, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

I seen that advertisement to I was thinking maybe that will be good for welding? I have what my family calls welders fingers I can pick hot things up and it really wont bother me all that much. Please tell me that its normal

'bout time the culinary world caught up with the welding world
    LOL thats funny
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

You might be a welder if... People suddenly drop the thing you hand to them after fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by youngwelder_154 View Post
    I seen that advertisement to I was thinking maybe that will be good for welding? I have what my family calls welders fingers I can pick hot things up and it really wont bother me all that much. Please tell me that its normal
    Yeh it's prolly normal for most of us (altho sometimes I overdo it a bit)

YMBAWI.....everything you cook for the family involves FLAMES

YMBAWI:

You say to your helper, " go grab me some hot rods" and your helper comes back with pepperoni sticks.

Your work shirts have more holes than a football jersey

Default Post #100!!!!

You might be a welder if:

The doc asks you if you see spots and you reply,"No more than usual".
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

YMBAWI: After you got finished welding you jump on this web site to see what else you can see and do next.