Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast

Default u might be a weldor if

Quote Originally Posted by FusionKing View Post
    You blow your nose after work and there's so much metal in it that you feel the need to "show" people.
    I hate to say it, but ive done it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mattbrissey View Post
    I hate to say it, but ive done it.
    Same here! I gave the family a demonstration - ONCE! Now if I even make the slightest move towards my nose I find myself instantly alone - even the cat gives me the "you pig" look!

Your neck is sunburned from your adams apple down to your shirt's first button (All my shirts have at least one button missing, usually on the collar)

Default One more time....

YMBAWI: Your buddy uses a New Year's Eve sparkler to try to give you a hot foot and you don't even notice. Spoiled his whole evening!
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

YMBAWI:

You feel that you could have ended up in prison if they didn't let you burn things legally.

Default you might be a welder if

your dermatilogist sent you an xmas card wishing you well till next week for your normal visit to freeze your spots and where is the welding school in the area because he just got a deal on nitrous so he can hand out his cards . sorry! a little black humor . hey guys be careful out there .
    pat from texas

Quote Originally Posted by MintSScout View Post
    If you have a working fire hydrant in your front yard.

My camera is broken so took this with my cell phone.
    The firedepartment has woken up my family a few times last year using that hydrant. Hopping there are no more fires around here for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Ioneth View Post

My camera is broken so took this with my cell phone.
    The firedepartment has woken up my family a few times last year using that hydrant. Hopping there are no more fires around here for a long time
    I hate it in they drain the dang thing. It floods my yard really badly.

Quote Originally Posted by MintSScout View Post
    I hate it in they drain the dang thing. It floods my yard really badly.
    the yard is sloped around the hydrant so it has never floods but from the hydrant to the road is a real mess grass missing ruts from fire truck etc. you can see some of the damage where the yard just drops off in a few spots

YMBAWI...at least once a day your footwear doubles as mini sledgehammers or jack stands. SSS