Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 175762636465666768697071 LastLast

You spend 11 hours making these stainless litter scoops instead of buying one at a pet store.

Bottom is 1/4" diam hole perforated stainless - 4" x 6"

I give them to friends who have cats and also the local SPCA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thermal Arc GTSW400, Airco Heliwelder II, Miller Dynasty 350, Hypertherm 1000, oxy-fuel setup, metal cutting bandsaw, air compressor, drill press, etc.:

Call me the "Clouseau" of welding !

you can tell the difference by smell of burning primer paint, plastic helmet, and cotton welding shirt with your helmet on. Also, when a sneeze is coming on, you remember to raise your helmet !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KenCO " Uccahay "

YMBAWI... they ask you at work multiple times a day to fix the robots welds
    YMBAWI... your wedding band looks like it has black diamonds but really don't
    YMBAWI... you buy new boots and they look old by the end of the day

great thread many laughs

YMBAWI... its +100F outside and you still go to work wearing a long sleeve wrangler shirt with the pearl snap buttons and an undershirt.

YMBAWI... you've ever had to put out the fire on your pant leg with a water bottle in your bolt bag.

---- funny story, had my legs laced through some ~ 12-16in bar joist to hold on while I was welding in bridging between the bar joist. Noticed my foot felt a little warm and when I raised my hood had a nice 4" circle smoldering on my pants. Luckily my boot was leather. Used a water bottle to put it out, but my boot was still so hot had to take it off and let it cool down. So much for wearing long pants that bunched up around my ankles. Piece of slag must have fallen in the crease of my jeans around my ankles.

Default Ymbawi

- if this is your favorite thread on the internet
    - if you need a sweatshirt when you're in 78 degree ac because you're use to 140 degree tanks! (here in Fla)
    - if your boss asks you if you're done yet and you just tell him yes to get him off your back! AND if he asks really?!? you just say no and walk away (STFU)
    - prob been said but your hand aches all the time because of that stupid p-grinder

If you have a stong magnet to pull the metal shavings/dust off of the speaker in your cell phone. I do this about 2x/week

YMBAWI you have ever grounded out to your clamp and got shocked so hard the electricity had nowhere else to go but out your @$$hole... also true story old bobcat 225 at my job got me
    YMBAWI youve ever had a p grinder explode on you because the last person dropped it on the ground and the disc almost severed your d!ck... true story happened while i was in the navy

New here. Just read through all 67 pages this is great

Default You might be a weldor if....

YMBAWI.....you bought new equipment with the intent of getting your 15% rebate but have been working like a chicken with your head cut off and forgot about it till you had 7 days before the postmarked date.....ALWAYS behind!!!!but that's where she likes me. ;-)

you dry your 7018s in the kitchen oven.

you might be a welder if your nickname is pigskin