Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469 ... LastLast

YMBAWI your sitting at your boring desk job reading through all 59 pages of this post thinking "i wish i could just go weld and try out all these cool things :] "
    Lala

YmBaW- If when asked," What does Christamas, Thanksgiving, and 4th of July all have in common?" You instantly say Time and a-half!

"-If you can write your name using only a mirror!

"- if your burn marks are bigger than mine!

"- if people in church recognize when your near by the way you smell!

Default Spatter Dance

You know all the steps to the "Spatter in the Workboot Dance."

Scott
    http://www.welders360.com/

if your eyes hurt at the end of the day after doing arc welding with a shade 5 lense

YMBAW if youve ever used the phrase "well..... welders get better penetration"
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

This ones related to me

YMBAW = If you think your posts on this form are relevant, and really think others care.
    Fab Tech

...If every time you go to take off your ballcap, you try and unclip your hood first, still thinkin you are wearing a hard hat

...You can smoke a cigarette under your hood, and still weld a consistent bead (my supervisor)

...you start gagging on your dip b/c you dont want to stop welding to spit

...you get dirty looks at the bar when you and your buddies are talkin about your rods

...you keep the proper angle on your ketchup bottle to run a perfect bead on your hotdog (caught myself doing this the other day, dad thought i was nuts)

You don't worry what your house insurance covers, but you check to see if they cover the value of the contents of your garage.
    Synchrowave 180SD
    Millermatic 252
    Hypertherm 35
    MetalMaster 14" Saw
    Other random stuff.

YMBAW if... youve ever run through the shop, screaming like a lil girl cause ya caught your hair on fire..... or been handed print and asked to "just make it work, please"

or get a call from the boss carni guy to weld on a ride so it will pass inspection... do it at a very reduced price so that your daughter can ride for free the next day
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

You have a full face shield on grinding something, and you have to spit, and you forgot you had the face shield on, and you hock a loogie inside the face shield.....I only did that once...
    Millermatic 251
    Millermatic Reach
    Spoolmatic 30A
    Miller BlueStar 185DX
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Wellsaw Bandsaw

Evolution Metal Chopsaw