Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oxy moron View Post
    you might be a weldor if you attempt to laying down a proper bead when you squeeze out shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, foot cream, ketchup, mustard, whipped cream.

Or caulking a bathtub

Also YMBAWI you notice the excellent craftmanship of dirt dobber nests!!

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

YMBAW if.... The collage kids ask were you buy your cool clothes, for some reason they can't figure out how to make their own.

.... your wife won't let you wash your clothes at home any more(stick stubs apparently are not good for the pump)

.... my boss at the property management company I work for asks why he got a letter from the uniform company saying they would no longer supply me with pants because I have exceeded the number of replacement pants for the year, they seem to be very flamible.

Thats right. Caulk beads in bath tubs should look like a nice weld bead, it gives them character!!
    Last edited by sparky123; 05-14-2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: addition

if you examine the welds on a car to determine whether to buy it or not.

While inspecting the welds and construction on the motion machines, the security guard at Disneyland taps you on the shoulder and says what are you doing sir?
    Steve

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Looking at CNC Plasmas

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!

If asbestos is your best friend.

Default You might be a weldor if

YMBAWI - Your boss askes you to make the farm equipment he needs instead of buying it.

Default My too true contribution...

When you have built your home shop and actually have a lounge and bed in it for those projects that you work on all day and night and don't want to leave and mess up your train of thought,

When you were buildin the home shop you kept the welder inside the house by your chair and took it to where the garage is going to be and welded the frame for the shop.

If "GoJo" is he only liquid soap in your house

great thread . heres a couple from my personal experience.....

YMBAWI.........

you drag your wife out to the garage as fire watch, while youre welding next to the fuel cel in your race car, and you have to send her back into the house because she keeps putting out all the "small" fires.

your neighbor knocks on your door after midnight because he saw "weird blue lights coming from under the garage doors".

..you point out to your mom how pretty or ugly the welds are on the bracket that holds up the credit card thing at the checkout line, or on the truck next to you in traffic

..the smell of argon and scorched clothing are nostalgic

..if you've ever smelled burnt flesh when you get in the shower because the water hits a burn you didn't realize you'd got when your sleeve was gapped open