$10 for a hoe? not bad.
    TB 325
    TB 302
    dynasty 200sd
    spoolmatic 30a/wc24
    suitcase x-treme 12vs
    miller 211
    evolution rage 2

YMBAWI you know that you can't fart while wearing your new ADFLO.

YMBAWI, your trying to keep this going so skidsteer steve has the longest thread to date.
    TB 325
    TB 302
    dynasty 200sd
    spoolmatic 30a/wc24
    suitcase x-treme 12vs
    miller 211
    evolution rage 2

YMBAWI....
    you have ever done a job off of a set of plans drawn on your truck bumper with soapstone.
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

YMBAWI every time you go to the welding store they give you a box of soapstone and they saw it is because you are their best customer

What do you mean GOT from the kitty box? If my cat would of seen my welds, he would have taken them to the box himself and buried them DEEP! Then dumped on them. No chance of them seeing daylight again soon!

YMBAWI when caulking walls for the painter you pretend your welding them. that's what i have been doing for the past two weeks. maybe ill throw the hood on without a shade in it.

YMBAWI----you come in late from the shop, wife is alread in bed, lights out, so you slip into the bathroom, brush your teeth, strip and hit the hay! Wake up at 0 dark 30 to the wife screams when she looks at you and your answere is "WTF" is wrong??? she says get out of my bed and look at yourself!!! You check the mirror and realize you are still covered with grinding dust, smoke and you still have your favorite welding hat on!
    Retired Elevator Consrtructor Local 19 IUEC
    AK bush pilot (no longer in AK) too old and no longer bold)
    Chaplain CMA chapter 26
    Dynasty200dx (new and loving it)
    MM-252 (NEW AND LEARNING IT)
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Miller 140 mig 110v
    Vtwin builder

I smiled as I read that one !! But I laughed like a fool when I got to the hat part.

BTW : The wife wants to know why there is rust on our bran spanking new toilet. She said that she was unaware that porcelain would rust. So I had to tell her that it wont but the metal particles from the grinder will. After a close look she has proved to me that the little particles even etch themselves into the porcelain.

My only response was ( I thought I was suppose to wash up after i pee ) , she didnt think that was funny at all.

Tom

Good one Tom!

It reminds me of when I was twisting wrenches and we used to say you could always tell a Mechanic as he always washed up before he went to the stall! The evidence of poor hygene was when you put your shorts in the Laundry tub!

Tim
    Retired Elevator Consrtructor Local 19 IUEC
    AK bush pilot (no longer in AK) too old and no longer bold)
    Chaplain CMA chapter 26
    Dynasty200dx (new and loving it)
    MM-252 (NEW AND LEARNING IT)
    Hypertherm PM-45
    Miller 140 mig 110v
    Vtwin builder