Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast

Default Ymbawi

You might be a welder if the front seat of your truck looks like swiss cheese because you keep forgetting that you have welding rod in the side pocket of your Carhartts. (Don't ask how I know.)

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyNut View Post
    Everytime you see a camara flash you get a woody!

When you walk by a compass, it points directly at you.

Your known around town as "the house with the building out back that always has smoke coming out of it"
    you hit the thumb right on the nail
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Post Ymbawi

it doesn't stay in place with a bolt you don't get a better bolt you grab the welder and make it permanent and deal with the removal problem later

"If you can't mig or tig it then just stick it"
    2001 millermatic 210 with spoolgun
    2004 miller econotig
    2007 Hypertherm pmax 600
    2002 trailblazer 301g

YMBAW if you save anything thats metal thinking something can be made out of it later.
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

wow i can't believe i made it through the whole thread just spent the last couple hours here at work reading through this ...
    new to the board, this thread is Great!

ymbaw if you spend all your christmas bonus on welding equip./gear and still haven't gotten your wife/ gf anything ... and tell her she better think of something quick because there's more equip you need and that bank balance is falling fast...

Believe it or not im still not in the dog house on this one .. no idea how im not but im not asking questions ... prob come back to haunt me though ..

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by steel n bones View Post
    wow i can't believe i made it through the whole thread just spent the last couple hours here at work reading through this ...
    new to the board, this thread is Great!

ymbaw if you spend all your christmas bonus on welding equip./gear and still haven't gotten your wife/ gf anything ... and tell her she better think of something quick because there's more equip you need and that bank balance is falling fast...

Believe it or not im still not in the dog house on this one .. no idea how im not but im not asking questions ... prob come back to haunt me though ..

cheers,
    wow! nice job!!!! Glad you have a wife and a girlfriend that is understanding!
    uh....have they met yet?
    WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    wow! nice job!!!! Glad you have a wife and a girlfriend that is understanding!
    uh....have they met yet?
    WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha just re read and realized how that looked , man ... as nice as that might be ... i don't think i could handle making excuses to 2 women at the same time , i do well to get my gf to buy em most of the time pretty shocked she went for it this time honestly haha
    and thanks!

cheers

Exclamation

just because she seems ok with it, dose not mean she is. us old married guys can tell you looks can be deceiving, you best be getting her some thing nice. they always say one thing when they mean another. you cant get away with skipping a X-Mas gift, she will make you pay X10 for that.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Post Ymbawi

Everybody at the weld supplier knows you by the sound of your voice when you calland you also have there number on speed dial ahead of your metal supplier

"If you can't mig or tig it then just stick it"
    2001 millermatic 210 with spoolgun
    2004 miller econotig
    2007 Hypertherm pmax 600
    2002 trailblazer 301g

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    just because she seems ok with it, dose not mean she is. us old married guys can tell you looks can be deceiving, you best be getting her some thing nice. they always say one thing when they mean another. you cant get away with skipping a X-Mas gift, she will make you pay X10 for that.
    I 2ND THAT!!
    3rd it!!!!!
    quadruple that!!!!!!!!

better buy her something nice buddy Look at it this way, then for SURE
    she'll let you buy more toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time