Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJake View Post
    YMBAWI... Your plans for a long weekend are based on what welding supplies you have on hand because you did not get to the store before it closed

... You have one small drawer and two hangers set aside for storage of "non-welding" attire.
    I often will stress on a saturday if i don't think i have enough argon to make it through till monday...and that's even if i don't have any welding lined up for the weekend

I have about that exact amount of room for "nice clothes"

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarcissist View Post
    You might be a welder if you get splatter/grind dust in your coffee but you drink it anyway.

You might be a TIRED welder if you strike an arc with your helmet on grind mode. Doh!
    What's a little extra iron gonna hurt :P
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

skidsteer steve: is this the same thread you started months ago?
    my add for today: there is always a welding helmet and 7018 in my truck.
    the other day i needed to make some space and toke out the child sit and left the helmet and wire with the stinger leads on the floor.

YMBAWI..... You take the sub-woofer out of your sport compact so there's more room for your dynasty and it's accessories.
    Dynasty 200DX
    Hobart Handler 135
    Smith MB55A-510 O/A setup
    Lathe/Mill/Bandsaw
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Just about every other hand tool you can imagine

Quote Originally Posted by HostileYet View Post
    You Know When Your A Welder When You Buy $1200 Worth Of Welding Supplies Even Before You Graduate From Welding Classes As Your School
    man, it adds up quick, not a lot you can do accept keep welding and keep buying!

Post Ymbawi

you would rather build it better then buy it

"If you can't mig or tig it then just stick it"
    2001 millermatic 210 with spoolgun
    2004 miller econotig
    2007 Hypertherm pmax 600
    2002 trailblazer 301g

Quote Originally Posted by BartsArcs View Post
    you would rather build it better then buy it
    ...even when it ends up costing more in metal.
    Weekend wannab racer with some welders.

Everytime you see a camara flash you get a woody!

When you walk by a compass, it points directly at you.

Your known around town as "the house with the building out back that always has smoke coming out of it"

Default ymbawi

New here but haven't found this one yet. You have no hangers in your closet.

ymbawi you see a prius and think "self propelled arc welder"

frank

Default You might be a Welder/Weldor if ......

You have ever tried to fabricate anything out of Mangalloy plate and wondered what the **** was wrong with your welding machine and or gas and or wire. And tried reversing your polarity to get rid of the severe spatter ECT. Tacked two pieces together and went to break, upon returning found the two pieces separated and on the floor. *only people that have welded Mangalloy will know what i`m talking about or see the humor here*
    And believe me before the end of the day I had my doubts about being a Welder/Weldor.
    You might be a welder if you have a bumper sticker that says .....
    Welders do it with hotter rods!