Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868 ... LastLast

Default Great idea!

Copperdog thinks you should get a Miller jacket!

Thumbs up absolutely

i agree its probably got the most veiws in the history of the board so why not?
    welding...its awsome

You should get something for this.

You are correct...we did get the inspiration directly from this thread when creating the "you know you're a welder when..." page. We thought your comments were fun and amusing! We wanted to expand the idea and bring it to passionate welders who read our email newsletter.

However, we would like to give credit where credit is due. SkidSteerSteve deserves recognition for starting this thread and we will find a little something for him to say "thank you".

I love being ornery and rattling cages...it's what makes life fun. I didn't have the slightest clue this thing would turn into what it did. Just figured a dozen jokes and move on with life.....now look at it. If only my business would take off like this. I'm glad to hear that people are enjoying it.

SSS

Default Ymbawi

You have bent a rod to figure a engineers drawing .
    If rolling joints has two meanings .
    Dan
    Tools to Men are like Shoes to Women you can never have too many .
    Miller XMT-304
    Miller Spectrum 2050
    Miller 10-E Feeder
    Hobart 175 Handler
    Lincoln AC225
    And assorted others

its been a great thread, they should sticky it to page one. lots of days a guy could use a lil bit of lightening up. i'm glad i got in on it early, all the new ones show up in my e-mail so i get to get a laugh every now and then when some one adds a new one.
    i thought the one on the miller new's letter was just a link to this thread ?? now i gotta go see the other one too. dont want to miss out.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Ymbawi

....when you comb your hair....there's more hair in the comb than on your head!
    Arcin' and Sparkin', Rocky D

"Experience is the name we give our mistakes"

Talking

that only aplies to out of position welders,... ........and old guys looking for an excuse.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Cool

even when you can build something out of wood cheaper, easier and faster, you still find a way to weld something that works.
    The difference between No One. and No. One is where you put the period. John Force