Hello I want to build myself a t- top for my boat I`ve bent the material have it to shape but I was wandering what I need.I went to a local shop that build these and they were not helpful at all.Here`s what i know I have extruded anodized bright dipped aluminum marine pipe.At the shop the guy was using a miller machine but what one I don`t know.My question is what machine,rods,gas etc what ever I may need.I`m planning on purchaseing a machine to weld with later friend has a older ideal arc hf I`ll probally use for now.Several people have ask me to bend them a top so I`m curios as to what I`ll need.I have done some tig at work. Thanks in advance.