Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Projects Gallery Live!

Hey there guys!

I've completed the finishing touches on the new projects gallery! Check it out on http://millerwelds.com/education/projects/gallery/
    (This will also be announced today in PowerClick. To sign up for Miller's e-newsletter, go to http://www.millerwelds.com/education/powerclick.php)

This includes a handful of the projects submitted during the contest (and a couple before the contest) to start. We will then take the remaining entries and evaluate them to add in the future. We probably won't post everything we'd received due to some entries not having pictures, poor-quality pictures or similar entries. The focus of the gallery is inspiration. You can submit project pictures to be possibly added to the gallery from the link at the bottom of the gallery page if you wish.

Also announced today in PowerClick will be the honorable mention winner, so keep your eyes open for that!

My latest project is working on a revised Motorsports photo gallery. It will be similar in style to the new projects gallery when it is ready. It should be very nice and easier to update when it's complete.

Enjoy!
    Holly

That is a great idea! Now if clicking the picture would take us to the project link that would be outstanding!!

Default Details

I'll second that !
    Are these projects that we can make ?
    If so lets see 'em.

Default gallery

I am so pleased to see the projects pictured in the gallery, and the separate section for artwork is great. All very inspiring. It just proves that NOTHING is impossible with metal. Thank you.

Default photo gallery is odd...

I can't help but wonder why, when you click on a picture to veiw it larger it does not open to that image.

It comes up to what seemed to be a random link.

Or is it supposed ot be that way?

~ed~

Have you ever noticed that enough is usually too much?!

I'm having the same problem. When I click on an image to enlarge, it shows a
    different project.

it looks like clicking on a pic starts the slide show. to see one particular one you seem to have to find it in the bottom of the slide show then click it and it will show up large.
    maybe they can set it up to have a slide show option on request only instead of auto show.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

its extreamly dialup unfrendly. it would be much more dial up frendly if it was just a link to the inlarged pic insted of the hole slide show thing. it takes a good 5-6min. of black screen befor i get the first pic of the slide show then another few minuits befor it starts working.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Quote Originally Posted by All-about-design View Post
    I can't help but wonder why, when you click on a picture to veiw it larger it does not open to that image.

It comes up to what seemed to be a random link.

Or is it supposed ot be that way?

Yes, that is very annoying!

Thanks Holly
    Nice to have a name to go with "Admin"
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time