Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dan,

I am humbly chowing down on crow. I had a lapse and forgot how many flackey people there are out there that can't hold a job because they are undependable.

As a business owner I was flirting with hiring another person until I found out California would levy something like $40,000 per year in employee costs... I'm in business one more year - then I shut it down.

The current Governor - Arnold "the putz" has taken a left wing liberal enviro-nazi turn and signed legislation that is going to ruin business here in the state. If you are using a 10hp diesel generator to run equipment - it needs to be registered with the state (fee extrta) - or a $10,000 fine per day.

Wow! I have the exact oposite problem, we have no real regulation, no enforcers if we did.

My generator has a 1.0 liter engine, never thought about it causing polution problems in my area.

Jerry

I used to work for a company that would dild custom trailers,buckets for skis steers and other stuff like that,and they would have sticker with the company name,city and phone number.Semed to work.Hope it helps.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.