Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Question flag design help

looking at a few flag design options for the covers i'm making and have been asked about a flag so would like some input on witch design to go with. if you were buying one of my covers witch flag option would you want.
    i kept the pic sizes small to make it a quick open so it would not take to long to check them out. i have a dealer interested in a flag for the dynasty 200 covers and just wondering if a standerd flag was good or if i should go with one of the more elaberate designs.
    thanks for the help.
    James
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (16.7 KB, 238 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (4.9 KB, 195 views)
    • File Type: gif 3.gif (4.0 KB, 175 views)
    • File Type: gif 4.gif (2.6 KB, 172 views)
    • File Type: gif 5.gif (1.8 KB, 164 views)
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I like #4, FWIW.
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

you are the first one to like #4
    i dont have #1 yet but its on the list with the military emblems i want to get next, just a lil pricie at $25 each or $50 for a colection. atleast the millitary one has all the branches so i can get them all for $50.
    here is a peek at the military ones. and one more flag option i want.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default #3

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    i .
    I like #3 of this batch.
    Farris
    Gone But Never Forgotten!

I like #1. I'll like to see more of the military emblems. Please if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    <Snip>here is a peek at the military ones. and one more flag option i want.
    USAF? USN? USCG?
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

here is a link to the military set.
    check them out they put togather a nice set.
    http://www.gonutsgocreative.com/home...ackcode=970126
    i already have this one for the air force, it is not in the military set but i have it already any way.
    collors are optional and can be changed at will, no biggy.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES