Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Ok so no help On finding the PC 300 But D0 They Work?

I'm trying to find a PC300 but no one seems to koow where to get one? Does anybody know if they work??? Thanks for all your help on my passed problems.
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

The PC 300's are hard to find...There's one on E-Bay now...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1
    It's currently at $150.00 & has 7 days to go.
    I've seen two of them in the last month or so....Both went for over $250.00!!!!

Thank you so much for the info. I hope I can win it for 200.00. I can buy a new old sock, I just found out today from a welding place I order stuff from time to time. But I would love to win this one for a resonable price.
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

good luck, but if you dont get it just set the e-bay to notify you of similer stuff and it will pop up again.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Thanks for all your help I'm going to set it up.
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!

Yes, they work well. I have one.