Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: hi to all

Talking hi to all

just wanted to say hi.looking forward to more cool stuff on the new board.and posting some of my favoret projects. where to star???
    i supose hi will do for now i'll look up some pic's to share and get back to you all again soon.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Cool

Hi fun, most of use are here also. Just one more stop on my daily surfing...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

You're the same fun4now from the motersports message board right?

Bob you're only about a 30 mile drive from were I live.
    Last edited by MintSScout; 08-25-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Thumbs up Howdy FUN

Howdy

Talking same fun4now

yes i am the same fun4now had to pay off miller but got my name back (LOL just kidding), im like every where. cant sleep cant go out, might as well post LOL
    sorry it took so long to reply but i did not get an e-mail notification some one had posted on me.
    been purity buisy designing more covers. the latest is one for an iron Man 210 and he wants the cover to stay on wile he is welding. so it took a little extra finageling to work that out but its all good now and will ship out tomarow. heck i havent even had a chance to post any of my cover pic's on this board yet. tomarow after i finish up some paper work and a spectrum 375 cover i'll get back to post up some pic's on all the sites to have them ready for the weekend. hoping to get up on e-bay also this weekend also, i guess we will just have to see how much gets done.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES