Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Android - Uploading Images

Quote Originally Posted by elvis View Post
    Hey miller,

I don't have that button on android. I checked and there are not any app updates. How do I upload pictures then?

elvis,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having problems posting images to the forum. We want to help you fix this issue as soon as possible.

We have provided screen shots so you can visually see the steps to take when uploading an image through an Android - Once you click on the discussion that you want to participate in, you will be brought to the 'Reply Thread' page. Once there, click on the little tree icon in the top lefthand corner. This is the image upload icon. Once you click on that, go to your gallery and choose the photo(s) that you would like to share. After you have selected and clicked on your photo, you will see your image information under Attachments. You should then be able to finish the post with the attached image(s) included. Please reference each screen shot for review.

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg

If this is not how your app looks or if you continue to have problems, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience.

Miller Welders

That is what I did. I'll just use a computer. That always works fine.
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...