Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Syncrowave 351 Need Part # 139969 Circuit Card

It seems as if Miller doesn't have parts for older machines. I bought the welder new in 1995 and now the part I need is obsolete. I couldn't find the potentiometer for the amperage control on the web either. It is a Mod Pot Clarostat 30M95_ , the last number is not readable. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.Sculpt

I send boards for rebuild out to plc center. Never had a problem with them

Quote Originally Posted by sculpt View Post
    It seems as if Miller doesn't have parts for older machines. I bought the welder new in 1995 and now the part I need is obsolete. I couldn't find the potentiometer for the amperage control on the web either. It is a Mod Pot Clarostat 30M95_ , the last number is not readable. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.Sculpt
    sculpt,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your welder. Could you give us the machine serial number so we can verify the part information? Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Miller Welders
    Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Welders View Post
    sculpt,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your welder. Could you give us the machine serial number so we can verify the part information? Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Miller Welders
    Customer Service
    The serial # is KE727427. I had CeeKay and Airgas check on the part's availability.

Quote Originally Posted by sculpt View Post
    The serial # is KE727427. I had CeeKay and Airgas check on the part's availability.
    sculpt,

Thanks for your patience as we have looked into your parts request. Unfortunately, that part number is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Miller Welders
    Customer Service

Smile plccenter

For heavens sake..... try these guys... like Cruizer suggested..

They say they can repair yours for $137.00... (Option#4)

http://www.plccenter.com/en-US/Buy/M...20PARTS/139969
    Last edited by H80N; 08-28-2014 at 01:11 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

Smile PLC Center

Quote Originally Posted by H80N View Post
    For heavens sake..... try these guys... like Cruizer suggested..

They say they can repair yours for $137.00... (Option#4)

http://www.plccenter.com/en-US/Buy/M...20PARTS/139969
    Bump...

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..