Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo23 View Post
    Turns out it was the pipepro 304 he was talking about. It's an awesome feature, IMO, makes an already diverse machine even more capable. I own a big blue pipe pro 350, and i erroneously presumed that miller would make this option available to every machine in the series. Thanks to all those that contributed worthwhile information to this thread (cruizer).
    Do you have a Mit or Cat engine

Jeff
    Weld Alert ltd.

Cruizer, I think you were a little hard on this guy, Lets remember what this site is about, Helping people.

The guy was respectful and direct, I don't feel that was a dumb question at all since miller made a machine that could be plugged into house power.

Regards.

Perhaps, but most guys do a little research before they plop down $100K on a new rig up.. You'd be suprised at some of the questions I get asked on a daily basis

Yawl just think cruzier is hard. Here around Bryan tx there's only one old man that works on welders . I don't believe he's ever heard a joke and he don't joke around but he sure knows welders.