Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Millermatic 210

Default Millermatic 210

We have this welder at work. When I plugged it in to an old steel electrical box on the end of an extension cord I got a bang and a shower of sparks from the box. After putting a new end on the extension cord (and clean shorts), the welder won't start at all. Is there a reset button somewhere inside this welder?
    thanks

CB1 is inside the wire feed compartment just to the left of the feed assembly. Check the manual, there might be another inside the unit. Did you verify that the breaker wasn't tripped? Good luck.

OK, lets have a looksee at the diagram,, hmmm, first off you likely went phase to phase, ie , shower of sparks. so you definately took out your start switch on the machine. and because you don't hear the fan come on, thats about all the damage is my guess

I did make sure the breaker wasn't tripped. I'll check the other suggestions on Monday.

Thanks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.