Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default trailblazer 250g questions

I just bought a trailblazer 250g and I won't idle down, it's always run the same rpms

Too many variables, too many diagrams, I don't see the much requested serial# either.

The first owner replaced the front cover where that serial number "was"

Quote Originally Posted by knight.fab14 View Post
    The first owner replaced the front cover where that serial number "was"
    unless its been stolen there are several places inside the machine where there are serial# stickers

Just from my own experience, from 1987 or so to 2000 or so, there were three or four different versions of the TB 250. Serial number is always helpful. And if it does turn out being stolen, wouldn't you feel good returning it back to the correct owner????????????
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Problem is that if there are no stickers on the inside, you will never know who is the correct owner. So even if you turn it in, it'll wind up at an auction, so really whats the point.

The machine is not stolen but what are the other places the serial number can be found

Quote Originally Posted by knight.fab14 View Post
    The machine is not stolen but what are the other places the serial number can be found
    inside the case on the firewall, and on the base, behind the front panel as well. If you can't find one, look on a circuit board and give me the 2 letters off one of them