Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Trying to sell my fathers Millermatic 200 and accessories

Hey Guys, I'm not a welder but my father was. He recently passed from a stroke and I am trying to sell some of his nicer tools that I don't know how to use. I have an interest in learning to weld, but I don't have the time or space for it. I am in Corona, CA and posted this locally so you can check it out if you are interested. I have read on here and elsewhere that it's an older unit, but one of the best made. Please let me know if you are interested. Mike 949-726-212nine. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tls/4622811559.html

So sorry to hear about your dad. He had one mighty fine machine there and you shouldn't have any trouble selling at that price.

FYI, the gauges in the last photo are for servicing/charging automotive A/C systems and not related to the welder.

Good luck on the sale.
    MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
    Syncrowave 180 SD
    Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
    *Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
    *HF-251D-1
    *WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
    PakMaster 100XL
    Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110

Sorry for your loss. I use a Millermatic 200 and it is a fine machine. Never have had any issues. That should be able to sell easily.

Quote Originally Posted by duaneb55 View Post
    So sorry to hear about your dad. He had one mighty fine machine there and you shouldn't have any trouble selling at that price.FYI, the gauges in the last photo are for servicing/charging automotive A/C systems and not related to the welder.Good luck on the sale.
    Thanks, I had a feeling that was what it was but the company who makes it wrote the word "weld" all over the darn thing so I just figured why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Type View Post
    Sorry for your loss. I use a Millermatic 200 and it is a fine machine. Never have had any issues. That should be able to sell easily.
    Thanks, I like the welder but I'm just trying to be realistic that I'm probably not going to use it.

And sold to a happy guy building a rock crawling jeep. Have a good one guys!