Hopefully this is the right place to post a beginner type question. If not I apologize. Here's my question: Many years ago I was proficient at Arc Stick and Oxy Aceteline welding. I could use a cutting torch pretty well and even did a little brazing. Then I didn't weld for about 15 years. I recently decided to buy a Mig machine to do a few projects as it seemed the most user friendly I bought a Millermatic 211 Autoset. I've been doing pretty well with it except for one thing. Whenever I finish running a bead I end up with about 1 to 2 inches of filler rod sticking out of the welding tip. It doesn't matter is I finish with the nozzle on the work or pull it away. Then I always have to trim it before starting the next weld. I have the machine checked out by a Miller Service place and they replaced the mother board and then tested it and said it was OK. I always use the auto set feature for speed and current and the welds seem mostly good. I am thinking there is something I am doing wrong or my technique is faulty. Can one of you more experienced welders out there help me out? Thanks