Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Dialarc HF. Torch with on off switch?

Foot petal is hard in many ways. Can I get a air cooled with on off control
    to work with my machine? And just use dial to set amps? Thanks

All depends on the serial # of the machine

Your question is like riding a bike is tough, can i just walk?........... YES!***

You have what seems to be good equipment, practice and practice and practice....

Important , have a good working position. seated on a solid table where you can rest an arm or elbow, not to mention proper gas, flow and properly ground tung.

If you could have a mentor your progression would increase rapidly. good luck.

***and if cruiser says it depends on serial number of machine consider it as the right answer
    Last edited by snowbird; 07-27-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Default Ser #

Jd 683908

You need a plasma torch switch, get one of ebay for like 4 bucks, just wire it into your 2 pin receptacle on your machine tywrap it to your torch

torc switch.jpg
    Last edited by cruizer; 07-28-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Default Hey Barry

Stick to cabinet building darn it! You trying to put me outta business?

Default KT. Out of business!!!

Hey Kt! Can't hide from you anywhere!
    May just have to take your leftovers!
    that is if I can learn how to weld ! Wish your new stuff was ready
    guy I know just ordered a rp. Yesterday.
    Hey how come you never responded to my email about the sportjet ?
    good to here from you anyway