Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Broken Foot

Threaded View

bmfvtwin Guest

Default Broken Foot

Hi,I was wondering if I might get a helping hand(sorta speaking).I messed up my foot pretty bad and I'll be out of work (crutch bound) for a little while and I was wondering if anybody could supply any small welding projects that I could sell in my driveway to supplement my income to keep something in my refrig, until I can get back to work.It's to late for AFLAC.I do have nieghbors that said they would lend me a hand with some things but I would like some small projects that I could do without bothering them to much.
    I have a Miller Maxstar 140 stick/tig welder and a(should I say it Clark 180).I do also have a set of torches but I ran out of oxy and I'd rather eat than fill the tank and besidesI can cut with my grinder and chop saw.
    Thank You for your time in advance.
    Don
    Last edited by bmfvtwin; 08-10-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.