Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default emt welding cart

Only posting this because I havn't seen another quite like it, and i have done a lot of looking trying to find ideas I wanted to incorporate.

I have quite a bit of emt from scrap and other project that I have collected up so that was the first choice. Obviously didn't want to buy anything I didnt have to, and don't have any sheet metal so I just used 1/2" emt closely spaced.

From past experience of working on my welder I wanted it easily accessible if something had to be repaired, but I also wanted a shelf over the top to put stuff as I'm always trying to lay it on top of the welder. So I decided on a removable shelf to go above the welder.

Right now I only have one bottle of gas for aluminum but I'm sure I'll wind up with a second for SS so I wanted the cart to hold 2 bottles but when it has only one I wanted it centered.

As I was deciding on shelf heights I thought it would be convenient for the center shelf to be adjustable, as of now I have no special intention for it other than to put stuff, till I obtain something else. For now I think I'll leave the 125 handler on its own HF cart.
    I had a scrap piece of superstrut and decided that would make it easy to do an adjustable shelf with but I had to buy another piece as I didn't have enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.