Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What happened to the airgas rant?

It seems to have disappeared...

It's a conspiracy.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Its about the same thing as mentioning Mr. Tig on WW....

They delete or lock the thread....
    Life is to short for cheap tools.

that was my thread and I guess they deleted it. airgas probably owns miller now. dirtbags

iT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY, SECRET HAND SHAKES, KNOWING THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND LAUGHING AT THE BIG BOSSES STUPID JOKES.

Air gas is probably one of the biggest retailer of miller products sooooo.....

After this site aborted revamping i feel the traffic went down if now they start to delete legitimate rant posts about their corporate friends we have an ethic problem.

Naively i tought they had morality.

At the epicenter of the Green Mountain Range in VT

On a number of occasions I'm aware of manufacturers have brought pressure to bear on distributors mistreating loyal customers. Maybe Miller is in bed with Airgas, I think more likely they won't make waves until their lack of action brings unfavorable attention to them.
    It is my hope Miller will see that condoning Airgas in unethical business practice is reflecting badly on Miller. Without Miller, Airgas would be less profitable. If Airgas doesn't care about customer happiness, maybe they will care about bottom line.
    I know they lost a Dynasty sale over bruising my good will.

I know im just a pion but im dropping my tanks off , after opening them up and draining them and don't care about the lost money. the two last transactions with hazmat charges, 1 for a saw blade and another for lease renewal thoroughly pissed me off. and when the lady at corporate hung up on me that was it. so I salute you airgas with my middle finger. i will be closing my account. I will go 8 more miles to ivey industries, which I already have an account so I will give them more business now. as far as miller goes if they deleted a thread because of business relations with airgas they are as bad a company. I guess I could get rid of my dozen plus high end machines and replace them with red. they can take their whole store of Radnor Chinese crap and stick it. if I want Chinese crap ill go to walmart
    Last edited by cayager; 05-18-2014 at 11:49 AM.

I think if enough people pushed back against the hazmat fee it would change. I would guess that most people just pay the bill...
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

At the epicenter of the Green Mountain Range in VT

Paid my bill, new hazmat charges, shipping charges for items I picked up off the shelf. How is a stainless wire brush hazardous material? I challenged some of these charges, talked my way out of some, others remain. Stick electrodes are hazardous, sometimes they evacuate entire towns when one leaks. As are gloves. $34.92 Delivery and fuel surcharge for a single item: a wire brush for a 4" grinder. I picked it up!
    Last edited by Willie B; 05-19-2014 at 09:05 AM.