Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default One of my projects

I need a place to put a generator on my camper. So this is what I came up with. Hope it passes muster.

Here are a few more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice job . I like what you did with all the backup lights . Did you mount the gen down with some rubber to dampen vibrations?

Beefie

Looks good, nice and clean. You plasma the light pockets? Or oxy fuel?

Default One of my projects

That looks very cool, nice job

Quote Originally Posted by Beefie View Post
    Nice job . I like what you did with all the backup lights . Did you mount the gen down with some rubber to dampen vibrations?

Beefie

Thanks for the compliment. It never seems to fail that every time I use it it's DARK and raining. There is no such thing as too much light then.

I used rubber mounts but I've been thinking about maybe trying something like valve springs to cut down on the vibration.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgotto6 View Post
    Looks good, nice and clean. You plasma the light pockets? Or oxy fuel?

Thank you for the compliment.

I can't afford plasma just yet so I just used my old journeyman and a #00 tip.

I couldn't stand the coupler that was on it so I cut it off and out a nice 2 5/16" Bulldog on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images