Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Quigley

Hybrid View

At the epicenter of the Green Mountain Range in VT

Default Quigley

Q.jpg

I want to introduce Quigley an 8 week old English Springer Spaniel female. The dog I didn't want. As you can see I got overruled. Nancy named her after the conversion company where my van became 4 wheel drive.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Willie B View Post
    Q.jpg

I want to introduce Quigley an 8 week old English Springer Spaniel female. The dog I didn't want. As you can see I got overruled. Nancy named her after the conversion company where my van became 4 wheel drive.
    She's a CUTIE....!!!....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

You'll be glad you got her.

Default Quigley

Ok I couldn't sleep and decided to browse around here. I can now say I am going to bed with puppy dog dreams. Congratulations on the family addition. The dog you never intend on having ends up being the best companion you could imagine. I am now going to kiss my dogs and go back to sleep. Happy for you.

101_0072.jpg

Ha! Looks alot like Rocky...My shop dog

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX