Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by H80N View Post
    and the beat goes on...

Broc...

I have gotten probably another 70 or so since I posted that...

Recently there have been intermittent issues with Forum system emails, and with some of the changes we've made recently to restore the Forum, some of you have received a high number of emails at once that were meant to have been sent out earlier. We're still looking into what caused them to be held in queue and why they were released all at once now, and will keep you posted on what we find. If you experience any other issues, we’d appreciate it if you could a description of what you’re seeing to forums@millerwelds.com.

Thanks,
    Miller Welding Forums Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FusionKing View Post
    Yes, after posting when you back up using the back button it sometimes doesn't respond.
    I have to go to forum discussions and start over.
    I'm not even sure if I'm doing that like everyone else. Just how I've been doing it forever.
    Thanks for the additional detail. We're looking into this issue and will let you know when we have an update. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Welders View Post
    Thanks for the additional detail. We're looking into this issue and will let you know when we have an update. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
    Hey no sweat.....I'm doing ok with it.
    I was working around the issues to begin with. I just figured these were things you guys would wanna know about. Turns out my problems were minor compared to others.
    I never have figured out why it won't let me know what threads I've posted on.
    I've tricked it for a long time now tho.

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX