Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default warranty on us miller in europe

Hi guys I'm about to import to UK dynasty 280 dx in case of a problem with the welder douse it have to be shipped to us or I read somewhere that they can be service in Holland does anybody know?

With a support system of more than 800 authorized service distributors world-wide - each staffed with factory trained, experienced and knowledgeable professionals - Miller provides you with the warranty service and genuine Miller replacement parts you require.
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Welcome to the forum rangel.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rangel View Post
    Hi guys I'm about to import to UK dynasty 280 dx in case of a problem with the welder douse it have to be shipped to us or I read somewhere that they can be service in Holland does anybody know?
    For service in Holland...

Try this contact..

http://www.millerwelds.com/wheretobu...ry=NETHERLANDS

Welcome aboard..!!!

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..